Keen to find out more about dental implants? Let us explain to you in more detail!
- A dental implants is a substitute for a missing tooth root
- They are precisely drilled into the bone to provide a foundation for long-term support of replacement teeth
- They are made from titanium or titanium alloy and have been shown to be well tolerated by the body
- They should last for many years if they have successfully integrated to the bone and are properly maintained
- However implants will also need regular maintenance just like your other teeth and restorations
Please PM us for more details about our implant services.
Alternatively call us at 6280 8140 (Hougang) or 6908 2608 (Bidadari).