Do you have bad breath?
Has anyone told you that your breath smells bad?
Let us share more about this embarrassing issue. Do not let this affect you during your CNY visitings!
Chronic bad breath (halitosis) remains for an extended amount of time and may be a sign of something more serious. Below are some possible reasons:
- Dental Issues: Cavities and deeper pockets from gum disease give bad breath bacteria extra places to hide in your mouth
- Dry mouth: Not having enough saliva can lead to bad breath. It may be caused by medications, medical conditions, alcohol or tobacco use or excessive caffeine
- Smoking and tobacco: Tobacco leave their odor on your breath, while also drying out your mouth and increasing your chance of developing gum disease
- Mouth, Nose and Throat Infections: Postnasal mucus drip may also contribute to bad breath
- Other chronic conditions: Bad breath may also be caused by gastric reflux, diabetes, liver/kidney disease
PM us for a consultation!
Alternatively call us at 6280 8140 (Hougang) or 6908 2608 (Bidadari).