Book your appointment today
MON – FRI: 9 AM – 9 PM
SAT – SUN: 9 AM – 5 PM
PUBLIC HOLIDAYS: CLOSED
What is teeth whitening?
There are many things that can cause our teeth to discolour, such as smoking, ageing, and plaque build-up. Teeth whitening is a solution to counter teeth discolouration to allow for a brighter and more confident smile.
Are there different types of teeth whitening?
Yes there are two types:
Chairside Teeth Whitening
• Will be done at our clinic
• There will be consultation to decide on whether you are suitable for the whitening procedure
• The procedure will take approximately 1.5 hours
Take-home Teeth Whitening
• Done by yourself in the comforts of your home
• 8 tubes of tooth whitening gel will be prescribed and we’ll give you instructions on how you can apply them
• You will also need to come in for a consultation to determine if the teeth whitening procedure is suitable for you
Will this lead to teeth sensitivity?
Your teeth may be sensitive on the days following the teeth whitening treatment. We recommend that you avoid stain-inducing food and drinks 48 hours after the treatment.
How long will my teeth stay white for?
Typically it will last from a few months to a few years, depending on your own diet as well as maintenance.
Can I buy the take-home kit after I’ve done the whitening treatment at the clinic?
Yes, you may. The take-home kit can be used once every 2 to 3 months.