Implants or bridge?
Let us share the pros and cons of the 2 common tooth replacement options, implants and bridges!
- Surgical procedure
- Implants fuse with bone, prevents bone loss
- Adjacent teeth do not need to be trimmed
- Treatment completion in 6-9 months
- Around $3000-5000 per implant
- Requires good bone support
- Easier to maintain, floss like normal teeth
- Non-surgical procedure
- Bridges do not prevent bone loss.
- Abutment teeth need to be trimmed down
- Treatment completion in 2-4 weeks
- Around $2500 – $3000 for a 3 unit bridge
- Requires good abutment teeth support
- Harder to maintain, need to clean underneath bridge
If you would like find out more, reach out to us to for a consultation!
Alternatively call us at 6280 8140 (Hougang) or 6908 2608 (Bidadari).