Do I have cracked tooth?
Do you have discomfort or pain when you bite on your food? It might be an early sign of cracked tooth! Let us share more insights on this increasingly common issue The available treatment options will be shared next week!
Are you worried that you might have a crack in your teeth? Crack-inducing habits such as chewing on hard food and parafunctional habits like grinding or bruxism can make our teeth more prone to cracks!
- Discomfort or pain when chewing
- Pain on release of biting pressure
- Sensitivity to hot and cold temperatures
- Avoid chewing on hard objects such as ice, pens etc.
- Do not clench or grind your teeth.
- If you suspect you clench or grind your teeth at night, speak to your dentist about wearing a night guard.
- Wear a mouth guard when playing contact sports.
Please PM us to book a consultation.
Alternatively call us at 6280 8140 (Hougang) or 6908 2608 (Bidadari).